Submit a CSS related link →

Posh CSS

For the modern day web designer.

What is Vertical Align?

# Linked to 22 April 2009, 10:30 in by Sam Brown

CSS has a property called vertical align. It can be a bit confusing when you first learn about it, so I thought we could go through it’s use a little bit. The basic usage is like this: img {vertical-align: middle;}

Read more at →

Sam Brown

Sam Brown is a freelance interface designer and web standards developer based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Sam's work can be seen at Massive Blue, blogs at Sam Brown and is on Twitter at @sambrown.